Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Got the brakes working. It has hydraulics with Morris Minor bits. In the end I replaced all the slave cylinders and the handbrake cables and all seems OK with them. I have oiled and greased everything and replaced the distributer. The last couple of days I have been working on a couple of wheels I got from Ebay. This is necessary because the car came with some great big wide 16 inch widened van wheels on the back with knobbly tyres. I have got some new tyres obhtained from Ross Nuten. The tank was totallt cra**ed up inside so I have sent that away to be sorted. They have had it a couple of weeks so I hope I get that back soon.
Thursday, 26 August 2010
Lots and Lots of reasons. I don't think they want to continue the facility. Not only do they not develop it they take things away.